I’ve gained so much information and advice from all of you girls on how to lose weight and tone up the healthy way. So now I want to share what has worked best for me so far.
- Not cutting out but cutting back. It’s not a diet but a lifestyle change. If I want dessert, then I get dessert. I just downsize my portions and try and go for the healthier options.
- No soda. I gave up all soft drinks for lent (even diet!). At first it was difficult with the caffeine headaches, but after a few days I didn’t even miss them. Now I only drink water and the occasional sweet tea. I can’t help it…I’m from the south!
- No fast food. This one is a major duh!! I know, but I’m in college in a smallllll town with nothing but fast food. I have incorporated more fruits into my diet, but I’m still working on the veggies part. They definitely aren’t my favorite.
- P90X! LOVE it!
- Walking fast paced on the treadmill on a serious incline. It works my butt, and come on who doesn’t want a better butt??
- Splitting meals. Let’s face it, restaurants give us oversized portions anyways. Almost every time my mom and I go out to eat we split an entree. It cuts back on calories and money.
- Shape’s Ultimate Bikini Body Workout